Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Life and Living With Others

I learnt something I'll like to share with you.
Yesterday, I offended another person again. It's like I always get to offend people that I come across. Anybody I get to know beyond the level of a mere aquiaintance soon gets a share of my annoying ways.
Then I thought to myself, the solution to this challenge will be solitude. As much as possible, avoid people. When you don't get involved with people, you don't step on anybody's toes or get on anybody's nerves. That way, offences will be very far away and there won't be any cause for you to feel bad about hurting anyone.
how nice it would be to live in a forest or town all alone. Nobody gets in your way and you don't get in anybody's. But since Adam, there has been interraction and that is hoe God has made human bein to be. By nature, we are made to interract. In this process, we cannot rule out offences. When two people always agree, they say, one is unnecessary. Life has taught me that as long as I exist, I need to interract because no man is an island. And as long as I interract with people, there is bound to be differences in opinion, Somebody is ound to be offended on account of me. I may also be offended on account of someone.
What I need to do is to learn to live amicable and harmoneously with people who I come in contact with and most importantly, love them. When I offend someone, I shoould be ready to say sorry and when I am offended, I shoould be ready to forgive even before any apology comes.
These lessons are a little difficult to swallow but they are the facts of life and God's expectation of us His children.
Please forgive me if I have offended you and I forgive you for anyway I felt offended by you.
I love you, I really do but my father in heaven loves you best. Never you forget that!

-Smily

No comments:

Post a Comment